Image Credit: Jeffrey Javed
- Undergraduate Research Mentor. Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP), University of Michigan, 2017-2019.
- Head Teaching Fellow. The Worlds of Business in Modern China, Harvard College, Spring 2016. Faculty: William C. Kirby.
- Teaching Fellow. The Foreign Policy of the People's Republic of China, Harvard College, Fall 2015. Faculty: Alastair Iain Johnston.
- Teaching Fellow. Economic Sociology: Global Perspectives, Harvard College, Fall 2015. Faculty: Burak Eskici.
- Teaching Fellow. Junior Seminar - Research Practice in Qualitative Methods, Spring 2013. Faculty: Frances Hagopian.
- Teaching Fellow. Junior Tutorial - The Political Economy of Modern China, Harvard College, Fall 2012. Faculty: Nara Dillon.
- Jack Kleinman. "Land Grabs in Argentina? COFCO, Soybeans, and the Rise of China M&A." Department of East Asian Studies, 2015-2016.
- Certificate of Distinction in Teaching, Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning, Harvard University, 2013, 2015, 2016.